Released On 13th Apr 2022
Way to Work
Way to Work is a new partnership between government and employers to get 500,000 jobseekers into work by the end of June 2022.
This ambition is for this partnership to help fill record numbers of vacancies, supporting job-ready people into the labour market and helping them progress into a career.
WAY TO WORK FOR EMPLOYERS
If you’re looking to fill a vacancy, Jobcentre Plus will offer you a named Employer Adviser in your local jobcentre. Jobcentre Plus has a range of recruitment services that can help you, including:
- Dedicated employer areas within Jobcentres that can be booked to meet and interview potential employees.
- The opportunity to be introduced to people looking for work through a variety of platforms, including recruitment days and other events
- Working closely with you to simplify and shorten the recruitment process, so we can put forward better matched candidates to interview
- We can also support with setting up work trials to give you the opportunity to see what potential recruits have to offer
- Give advice about offering work experience
- Support from other employment schemes including Sector-based Work Academy Programmes and business mentoring
- Support if you employ someone with a disability (Access to Work)
- Advice and guidance on employing someone with a disability or health condition